TWO DAY BUNDLE SESSION: Nutraceuticals & Applications in Chinese Medicine
16 CEUs approved by NCCAOM & Illinois
On Day 1, we will discuss:
- Theories of nutraceutical supplementation in health and disease,
- Identify "claims made" vs. "clinically proven" nutraceutical products,
- Define the term "nutraceutical", and locate quality products from reliable manufacturers.
On Day 2, we will:
- Define nutrients and their functions in the body,
- Compare nutrient deficiency symptoms to Chinese Medical patterns and constitutions,
- Identify lab values demonstrating nutritional needs,
- Direct patients toward nutritional lab testing, and
- Discuss optimal dosages, dosage limits, and drug interactions.